What does PurifEYE filter? we aim to filter out content of a sexual or generally enticing nature. This includes pornography, lingerie content, bikini content and the like. We also prevent access to intrusive advertising and pop-ups.
We currently offer these filtering options:
1) Light: designed for the professional that wishes to avoid explicit content. Filtering is minimal and is not recommended for children, teenagers or anyone hoping to block out all alluring content.
2) Professional: similar to "Light" but with stricter filtering. Designed for a professional that requires access to specific sites that may contain content that may otherwise be limited.
3) Moderate: allows for filtered access to the web while blocking access to most movie / TV sites. Recommended for daily family use.
4) Default: Similar to "Moderate" but with stricter filtering and limited access to YouTube. Recommended for Teenagers.
5) Strict: strict filtering rules, no access to image search or YouTube. Recommended for teenagers, children and those that require strict web filtering.
6) School: Limited web-access. Designed for Schools and institutions that wish to strictly limit web access.
7) High-School: Similar to the above but more lenient. Designed for maturer students.
8) White-list: only allows access to a set list of websites. These websites include: education, religious content, banking and the like. Web-sites can be added on request.
Which filtering option am I on? If you haven't requested a change from us, you are most likely on "Default".
To request a change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which filtering option you would like to change to.
|Movies / T.V|